Baby's first Christmas

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

I was just over on Little baby garvin and she has tons of cute baby ideas for Christmas. I am trying to resist the urge to start decorating, it's killing me that all my favorite stores have decorations out already. I usually go shopping for Christmas the day after Thanksgiving (black friday) but this year we are spending Thanksgiving on Kuai and I am going to have to start early :) I am so excited for Christmas, more than usual because it's Ricky's first one and seeing everything through his eyes is so special. It's like experiencing holidays from a new perspective. I want to start traditions and make it the best Christmas, just for him. We will be spending Christmas with my family in California and it will be the perfect chance to wear some cute fleece and super warm, fun clothes.

Here are some super cute outfits for the babes, including the girls ( LOVE the ruffle butt tights). They are all from baby GAP:




The must do things for babies first Christmas according to me :)

1. Wear super cute, warm pj's everyday in December.

2. Start the Elf on a shelf tradition, even if it's just for us right now. I plan to take pictures for his baby book :)

3. Decorate the nursery (Im going to go nuts with this one). Check out Little Baby Garvin for cute nursery ideas.

4. Read Christmas books every night before bed, FYI Barnes and Noble has a buy 2 get one FREE Dr. Seuss special going on!

5. Enjoy every moment! My little dude won't be so little for long.

What are some Christmas traditions in your family?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code