Seven years and six months

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

That is how long I served in the United States Army, time to move on with it. The first order of business is to get blonde highlights that are extremely out of regulation, followed by never waking up at the crack of dawn again (except for when Ricky needs me). Having fun, bright colors on my nails every day! and finally taking a VACATION! a long one like over a month. That's right a California vacation, a little trip to Las Vegas and ending with a little stop over in Georgia. Of course this also means I have to change the name on the blog, but that can wait I have some serious packing to do :) For now I would like to share what my amazing husband did for me, he put this together and surprised me with it at our ugly Christmas sweater party.



It all sums up to this


Seven years and six months of hard work that left me with the life long impression that I can do just about anything... or at least try

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your service!!! Have fun in the world of colorful nails, lol!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code