Right now

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Currently I am struggling with getting a toddler accustomed to a new house, new climate and new time zone. It's truly exhausting but I'm so thankful my parents are around to lend a hand. The husband is still back in Hawaii dealing with a hurricane and the logistics of our move. The most frustrating thing about trying to establish our new routine is not having all of our belongings. I'm sure all military families have faced the same issue, it's hard to start all over again. Ricky has been struggling with nap time and bed time, it's only been a couple of days but some nights I just feel like pulling my hair out. We have a whole week to get this down because then I start school (yikes). Tonight was the hardest, it took me about three hours to get him to settle down. It's almost midnight here and I seriously wish we were back in Hawaii. Best next thing is to just reminisce, right? 

This is from our last day on the island at the Pacific Aviation Museum. Hopefully tomorrow will be easier and I can get Ricky to go to bed at a decent time and maybe he will take a nap WITHOUT being driven around the block.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code