It's been too long.

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Im not sure how to describe my current feelings, all I know is that they require a lot of beach time and adult beverages. I'm not one to stress, following my much needed toddler free trip to Japan I opted for beach trips everyday, deliciously bad food and cocktails. All of these decisions made for an amazing last week in Hawaii. Unfortunately I also have a horrible sinus infection and I need to pack my bags :(
Other than trying to nurse myself back to health before heading to CA I've been spending as much time as possible with my Hawaii friends and neglecting my blog. Sorry for the epic picture dump on this post, eventually I will write a post that's all about my trip but I really need to get some stuff done for school before Ricky wakes up from his nap.

These are all from Japan and then some from my last week in HI.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code