Campfire game

Friday, November 15, 2013

Happy Friday! 
I hope everyone has an AMAZING weekend, the holidays are getting so close I can taste the pumpkin pie. These days the weather has cooled down a bit so we use our fire pit, nothing fancy just one I got for $30! last year at Target for black Friday. By the way when I say cool down I mean, like 65 degrees (brrrr!) for Hawaii anyway :) There is  a little game I came up with and I am sure there are a lot of variations out there but this is how I like to play:

The quiet game:

1. First rule is there is no TALKING
2. There is no LAUGHING
3. There is no facial expressions of any kind accepted

Those are the rules, now the fun part. 
One person in the group is "it" meaning they will do everything humanly possible to break you. The first person who "breaks" (by violating one of the rules) has now become the assistant. This goes on until there is only one person left. Only the strongest survive! I am always the first to break of course, I find everything hysterical. This was seriously such a blast, give it a try! 

As always, have an amazeballs weekend everyone!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code