Late weekend recap

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Getting ready to leave Hawaii for a month, I call it the " I got out of the Army tour" since for the past seven years I have been moving around and seeing my family and friends about once a year. My dad will finally get to meet Ricky and so will  Paul's dad ( who Ricky is named after) Anyway more on that later, here is all the action from this weekend :)

Holiday party that left me useless the next day (champagne)

snow in HI!


He tried to eat it right after I snapped this picture 
There was also an ugly Christmas sweater party in the mix but I was so busy hosting that I ended up making one last minute and it was not the best :/ These however where amazing:

AMAZING! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code