Ricky's Christmas wish list

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

This month is just flying by, it's stressing me out. I made myself Christmas shop this week , and except for a few people on my list I can say that I am done! (halfway) By far the hardest has been the two people in my life closest to me, Ricky and my husband. .I know that he is just a baby ( Ricky not my husband) but I want to make the best purchases. Meaning I want to buy him quality toys that will last and that he won't get over playing with after a couple of days. Now I am guilty of making impulse baby toy purchases and I am NOT doing that for his gifts, I went online and did tons of online research and here are the top toys in the age group from 6-12 months. I don't want to buy a toy he won't be interested in once he gets a little older, but I also want to get something he can enjoy now so it's a little tricky. By the way the carrier, that one is totally a present to myself ;)





Chico carrier ,VTeach touch and learn musical bee,early years roll and swirl ramp,lamaze take and go firefly,VTech sit to stand discovery table , jumping plush dog,SkipHop bath toy organizer

I am most excited about letting him open presents before Christmas, I want to let him open all his big gift before we head to California next week. I really hope I did a good job and he loves these toys. What's on your babies list this Christmas? 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code