2014 goals

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Apparently instead of making goals this year the "thing to do" in the blogging world is to pick a word that will inspire everything you do in 2014, well whatever I'm not picking a word. That's right, I said whatever like I'm 14 and don't care. There are way too many words that I can think of and none of them sound as profound as lucid, honest, brave and so on (barf) sorry if you picked a word and feel like I'm poking fun but really I'm just not that "deep". This year is all about buckling down and living on one income, moving, leaving jobs and starting school. There is just too much unknown for me to even begin to try and define 2014. It will be what it will be, I'm just going to take it one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code