Thankscation recap

Monday, December 2, 2013

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! We are back on Oahu, and yes that is Thanksgiving and vacation combined ( I stole it from a friend). I am beyond happy to be home, hotel rooms, airplanes and storms are NOT cool with a baby. We did have fun and got to see some amazing sights but we also happened to be there for a horrible storm, the power at our hotel went out and I swear I thought the roof would come down. All the flights were delayed when we got to the airport and we ended up waiting for 7 long hours to fly the 20 minutes that it takes to get home, it was frustrating :/ ENOUGH of my rants, I am thankful that we got to experience another island and that our little boy has been exposed to traveling, hiking and beautiful beaches. I know he doesn't know it now but one day it will be wonderful to share the memories.




Queens bath hike 







The storm 

Wink ;)

Add caption

We didn't fall once 



I hope you all have a great week! Let the Christmas decorating begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code