Celebrating Paul's 28th Birthday

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Tomorrow is my husbands 28th birthday but since he has to be at work until late tomorrow we celebrated tonight. I made him his favorite meal, which he didn't know was his favorite until he meet me :) My awesome enchiladas, which I only make on special occasions. I went with practical gifts since we have a baby now and Christmas is coming up and we like to save big gifts for that occasion. The best part of celebrating his birthday this year was that Ricky was able to join in on the fun and he really enjoyed singing Happy Birthday and seeing the candles lit.
Love this picture 

so many candles (oooo!)

Happy Birthday Paul! We love you 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code