It's beginning to look a lot like.....It's still November!

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

I might be alone on this one but Thanksgiving is in another week and in my book that means that everything Christmas is off limits! until after Thanksgiving of course. We will be visiting another island for Thanksgiving so in case I forget here is my list of things I am thankful for:

1. My family
2. My friends
3. My health
4. That I get to live in Hawaii
5. That I have the luxury to be a stay at home mom
 Living for today, not worrying about tomorrow and trusting God to take care of the rest.

Stop and "smell the turkey"! 
SO thankful for my cute little turkey! love him

                                                   What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code