Christmas pictures

Monday, November 25, 2013

We had a busy weekend, but the weather has been amazing and I had a lot of fun taking pictures for our neighbors and good friends. I love taking pictures of family and friends and editing (just a little) of course it is nothing like the professionals but it's fun. Last year the talented Amanda Berube  took our Christmas pictures, this year Alyson Lofgren took our pictures and I love them. I use a Nikon 500 and Pic Monkey to edit pictures, if you find yourself in a bind and can't book a photographer or just want to save some money get some friends to take your pictures and get creative! Here are our pictures and one that I took this weekend :)
Thank you Alyson for making us look this good 


This is my favorite! look at that little face



Look at this little cutie 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code