Paleo (week 4) halfway there!

Sunday, September 1, 2013


This post has been a long time coming but it has just been super busy this week. Between painting the living room and dinning room, baby, and work (phew) it’s been busy. This week we found two new paleo recipes that we loved, in those rare occasions when I actually attempt to make the food I pin on Pinterest (and it turns out well). This week is also the halfway point in the diet so that means I finally weighed myself (yikes). So far folks I am 146lbs my pre pregnancy weight was 142lbs…so I am almost there!!!! 










you can skip the cheese to make it paleo.















Oh by the way I totally had a cheat this week, but it was so worth it! People fall is here and we all know that because (drum roll please) pumpkin spice lattes are back! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code