What the h is going on?!

Thursday, August 8, 2013

This week has been beyond crazy.

This week the husband worked crazy random hours that ranged from early mornings to late nights.  My brother is visiting from CA and graciously gave up being a tourist to watch Ricky all day :)

We also decided we don't need sleep so far we have gone to the bar poolside, on a MONDAY, that's new for us. Tonight we headed to a LUAU, while Ricky had a good time at home with our good friends, who graciously accepted to watch him. We enjoyed some tropical drinks and a show. Like I said this week has been pretty special. We also had a poop blow out that ended up all over my UNIFORM. If you ever wonders if baby poop comes out of ACU'S (army combat uniform). Well let let me tell you. It DOES! :)  If this all was not enough for a crazy week I also started my 2 week workout challenge and let me tell you, It BURNS! I cannot walk without feeling some kind of ache in my body. I am ready for a nap, maybe two. Tomorrow is FRIDAY!

We are having one last thank you/goodbye dinner for my brother and then the weekend to relax and pick up one of my lovely sister-in-laws, who will be with us for the next four months. Can't wait! she is such a fun girl. I hope everyone had a great week, by the way I am really feeling this song right now. It's so fun and has seriously helped me get through this rough week.
Me and my Bro!
                                              Crazy 2 week workout is kicking my butt
 Hawaii! (sorry for the bad pictures, like I said it''s been crazy and my phone is not so good for pictures)


 


                                                              What is going on?!


                                                                               Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code