Paleo (week 2) and other rants

Saturday, August 10, 2013

This week I was really bad about taking pictures of all my meals so instead I am going to share my shopping list and all the recipes for the meals I have planned for the following week. Don't worry I am not good at explaining how I cook so they are all from a website ;)



1. Ground Bison
2. Onions
3.Tomatoes
4. Spinach 
5.Bananas
6.Garlic
7.Avocados 
8.Bison sausage
9.Tilapia
10.Pork loin
11.Lean Ground beef
12. Almond milk
13. Coconut milk
14.Eggs
15. Simply Orange juice 
16.Simply apple juice
17. Scallops
18.Squash
19.Frozen Strawberries
20. Limes
21. Lemons
22. Canned tomatoes
23. Zucchini
24. Mixed greens (organic)
25. Spinach (organic)
26. Beef chuck 

All the recipes for this week:
The plan is to make enough to have left overs for lunch

                                                                        Burgers
                                                                        
                                                                        Scallops
                                                                     
                                                                       Fish tacos

                                                               Tuna avocado boats

                                                Bacon-wrapped salsa stuffed chicken breast



What I am really excited to try is this one: Creamy margarita pops

By the way this is my first time making any of these, and first time pooching an egg so wish me luck :)

In other news, I can fit into my old jeans again! I was pretty excited, I still have some work to do but this is a start


I swear Ricky has started teething, poor baby. I have some tricks I got from friends so hopefully I don't have to pull my hair out....but here goes nothing.
Any suggestions? comments are welcome. By the way we are official co-sleepers, one day I will write a post that includes all  my feelings on this. I swear I never planned on it and this might sound selfish but I get much better sleep when he is in our bed. Added bonus is I don't get to spend a lot of time with him, except weekends so this way I can hold hid little hand or just lean over and give him a kiss whenever I feel like it :)

And who doesn't want to wake up to this?

Hope everyone has a great weekend! Enjoy your Paleo recipes, even if you only do the Margarita one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code