One week of Paleo in pictures

Sunday, August 4, 2013

One week down, I'm starting to feel better about this whole diet thing. I still have my moments,I want to run to the store and buy a WHOLE pie and just eat it all by myself :) but instead I have been eating this:

                                                                           Monday Lobster/Shrimp salad
                                                                           Tuesday  Garlic shrimp
                                                                          Wednesday Ceviche
                                                                   
                                                                       Thursday Fajitas, without the tortilla add more veggies


                                                                           Friday Stuffed peppers, no cheese, no rice


paleo-recipes_paleo-beef-stewSaturday Paleo beef stew




For breakfast I have been making smoothies.  I use almond milk, bananas and strawberries. I snack on dried fruit, fresh fruit, cashews. I also found delicious bison sausage which is leaner than most sausage and I have that for breakfast with some eggs.

Only 43 more days to go! This week I am also starting an Amazing yoga workout with a group of awesome ladies
Ready for some yoga filled week? well good because I am! Have a good week everyone, try to eat healthy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code