Planning an escape

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Hotel is booked, flight will surely be an adventure on a military Space-A flight and a good friend will be joining me for the whole trip to Tokyo, Japan!

This is the first time I will be leaving Ricky for  more than a couple of hours since I stopped working. He will be staying with Paul so that automatically makes me feel better, but there is still that small amount of guilt. Why is it that I feel guilty? I deserve a break too, right? 

Paul took a hiking trip to Kuai last month and I kept the baby by myself, but maybe that's just expected.  Mothers are suppose to be the nurturers, the care takers and sometimes I feel like I am the caretaker of everyone in the house. That's what is expected of me and all women, even if we don't say it out loud. It's about time we also felt like we DESERVE a break and not feel guilty about it. 

Tokyo skyline 

Disney Sea 

 I'm going to work on the guilt part...... and of course let you know how it goes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code