Stolen Idea for a post: Taking stock

Thursday, May 8, 2014


I read a list like this one today on Mybabybirds, I read her blog everyday :) today she had this post and I thought it would be really fun to fill it out. 
Making : The best use of Ricky's 2hour mid-day nap :)
Reading:blogs, of course 
Wanting: a new purse/diaper bag 
Cooking :hot wings so we can watch the NFL draft later.
Drinking :sweet tea Paul made, it's extra sweet 
Looking: at the dog and Ricky napping
Playing: with the idea of dying my hair
Wasting: time
Sewing: no way
Wishing: I could leave for my Japan trip tomorrow
Enjoying: life
Waiting: for the weekend
Liking: having new friends
Wondering: what to send my mom for mother's day
Loving: dinner last night with friends and wine
Hoping: to get a nice mother's day gift from Paul
Marvelling: at how much has changed in a year
Needing: a nap
Smelling: summer wish, yankee candle
Wearing: shorts, t-shirt and headband (the usual)
Following: my heart
Noticing: the dog needs a bath
Knowing: I need to work out this week
Thinking: About all the laundry I need to do
Feeling: happy
Bookmarking: summer outfits
Opening: myself to the possibility of new friendship
Giggling: at myself for doing this instead of laundry 
Date night on Tuesday 


Our date night this week 

Living at the beach because our apartment is so hot 

A year ago 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code