Military spouse appreciation day: Being married to a Navy Diver

Friday, May 9, 2014

This is NOT going to be about the hardships of being a military spouse, Paul was in the Navy when I met him, I choose to marry him and have a baby with him. I knew exactly what I was getting myself into. This post is about the women who are Navy Diver spouses and the amazing support that we give one another. I can only write about what I know, "you can't take the deep sea out of the diver" we have to be willing to accept that their quest for adventure doesn't stop when they leave the sea. They are a proud group of guys (and girls) who work hard but also play hard. I learned that really quick when I started dating Paul, it was fun and exciting in a way that I was not accustomed to. With the years things have changed, he's a father now but he still has the same personality. It takes a special kind of person to be a Navy Diver but an even more special person to be a Navy Diver wife. 

I appreciate all military spouses, but especially Navy Diver wives because where ever I have gone they treat me like a friend, offer me help and support. They are the only group of women that could ever understand the experiences that come with being married to a Navy Diver. Thank you ladies for proudly wearing the blue and gold :) 

Happy Military Spouse Appreciation Day!




That's my diver ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code