I love weddings

Monday, May 5, 2014

Last year we went to Colorado to be a part of this wedding, this is the original post. Yesterday I got to see some of the pictures for the first time and it made me realize that I still have so many pictures fro my own wedding (three years ago) that have not been printed, fail. I loved this wedding so much I have to share these. A little background, the bride is a real life hula dancer ( amazing), the groom is a sailor from Texas and the event took place in Colorado. It was a real fusion of country meets Hawaii, in a mountain top log cabin bed and breakfast.



I love that log cabin in the back, gives the picture a rustic look. Yes that is my husband in a sling, his shoulder surgery was a week before the weeding. 


Love (swoon)

There were actual cowboys there





Instead of an annoying table full of sweets, there was a popcorn bar!
Not a big deal if your not a beer fan, but they had my favorite Hawaiian beer ;) 

Hula dancing


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code