Lately

Friday, March 28, 2014

It's almost April! I really love the springtime, but that also means summer is around the corner and by the end of this summer we will have to leave Hawaii. That bums me out just a little ok maybe a lot so until then we are out to find new beaches, new food and as much Hawaii as we can.


Hey, look I am finally in a picture! not the best picture but I will take it. This is a beach out on the Coast Guard base.


                        This was amazing! we found it at the farmers market in Kapiolani.


                                                       awesome Target buy

While channel surfing I discovered Pioneer woman and I LOVE it! she has a blog and a TV show on food network. http://thepioneerwoman.com

I really enjoy supporting little shops, especially Etsy shop and you can read why in one of my old blog posts here. I found this super cute bracelet on SpellingB and I am obsessed with all her jewelry.






Ricky's first birthday is around the corner and he is ready to walk! on that note, I am terrified he bumps around the house all day and he falls a lot! I know it's normal but it's scary. 





This is him with his toy walker, he eventually gets distracted by books but he is almost walking.

Anyone, have any suggestions on places to eat and new places to see on Oahu?  I would really appreciate some it, thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code