For this child we prayed

Thursday, November 7, 2013


I have been meaning to write this post for about six months and finally got around to it, mainly because I wasn't sure if I wanted to write it at all. Let me explain: I don't like to be a cause for pity and I don't throw myself pity parties, if something unpleasant happens I deal with it and move on,that being said this morning when I walked downstairs and saw my precious baby boy sleeping peacefully with his aunt, I realized that I am so very blessed. Not that it's any ones business but Ricky is a real miracle baby in my opinion, we prayed very hard and went on fertility medication to get pregnant with him. I know this is a common struggle from talking with other military wives, it's a hard thing to feel young and healthy and still not be able to conceive. If you find yourself struggling with infertility, you have my deep respect and sympathy. The only thing I can say is don't loose hope and keep praying, miracles really do happen every day. :)

I bought this when I got pregnant, just to remind myself of how blessed we are and not take it for granted.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code