The weekend

Monday, October 21, 2013

Hope everyone had a great weekend! We spent our Saturday at the pumpkin patch and it was awesome. If you live in Hawaii you must go to the Waimanalo family farm they have a great set-up with really good mason jar lemonade, sweet tea, and corn bread! It was tons of fun and very family oriented. On Sunday the weather was a bit overcast so after church and football we hung out at home. All in all a great weekend, I was reminded that I need to take time off once in a while. I love Ricky but sometimes I just need a break to do things like shampoo my hair! seriously I got a shampoo, haircut and blow dry and it was like a mini vacation. You guys should try it sometime :) I also recommend what I call "girl dates" basically the girls get together (after Ricky is down for the night) and we eat junk and talk about everything going on. NO boys allowed! we have french fries, soda, pie, you know just the good stuff and then we make a gym date for the next day. It's pretty much perfect :) Have a good week everyone! 




































No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code