Lately

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Lately I have been neglecting all sources of social media and concentrating more on getting things done. Like resuming my quest for a six pack and amazing arms...psssh all joking aside I am totally inspired by this girl go here for amazing post-baby workouts. I have been reading her blog for a while and aside from being a Marine Corps wife, she is also a mom, lawyer, and she is pregnant again and looking amazing! seriously go check her out. Because of her inspiring blog I am getting back on the grind. I went to the gym today and ran like a maniac, seriously I think my lady parts might fall out (sorry for that reference). Since I had a c-section, I feel like a stabbing little pain in that area every time I run too far ( more than 2miles) or I do any kind of heavy abdominal work out. I think it's normal from talking to other moms who have been through the same thing, they say it can take about a year to feel 100% again. I am about to start a new work-out routine so hopefully it starts getting less sore, for everyone out here in Hawaii I highly recommend going to the new Pearl Harbor-Hickam gym. There is also a child care center near it and you can drop off your baby for $4 an hour, there is a pre-registartion packet you fill out and your baby has to have his shots. I am also considering getting a tread mill, nothing fancy just a craiglist purchase, Ricky is on the move but he will sit in his exersaucer while I work out. Not confident in the jogging stroller yet, we didn't get a real nice one and it wobbles all over the place (Paul is in the "process" of fixing it). By the way I do realize that I never let you guys in on what happened with the Paleo diet, well its over! and I am back to 142lbs, which is my pre-baby weight but I am still not happy with that so I am aiming for a 10lbs loss. Just so you guys know, my final weight during pregnancy was 160lbs! judge me hard. 

Oh the memories 

3 comments:

  1. :) :) :) good luck with your goals! I love my $100 Craigslist treadmill! I seriously recommend looking on there before anywhere else!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And omg I miss that gym and the daycare.... It was great.

      Delete
  2. I am seriously so excited that you read my blog! thanks oh and they closed the kids club down :( but the new facility is way nicer and bigger! I love your blog girl!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code