Baby's first beach trip and more

Monday, July 29, 2013

I am so exhausted I cannot even believe I am typing right now. This weekend was beyond awesome! 


I have my mom, and two brothers in town, on friday we all took off to the beach for a weekend of 

SMORE makin, beach BUMMIN, burger EATING, beer DRINKIN ...FUN!

Here it is in pictures :)

The first picture is of my little ricky bear dipping those toes in the water for the first time, he loved it! 
My two loves sleeping after a long day
Sunday bummin watching The first Wives Club
Little brother ANGEL eating a smore
All three of my guys, brothers and hubby 
Ricky and me
Beach!
And finally Today I started the 50 day PALEO challenge
I am NOT for eating no bread, I mean come on carbs are delicious! but I have a goal and I need to start eating a little better, especially since I am still breast feeding so tonight's dinner was steak and avocado salad. It was delicious I will give it that, but man I really wanted a TORTILLA! if you have ever had carne ASADA you feel me. Anyway, 50 days :( Lord help me I am weak I love CHoCOLATE and bread way too much! 

One last look before MONDAY :(

My last none Paleo meal for the next 50 days! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code