P.D.A (yuck!) .

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Just a quick rant about how much I dislike P.D.A (public displays of affection). Last week we went to the mall so Paul could get a haircut and there were these teenagers right in front of the place just sucking face, it was disgusting! I am really not a huge prude but other than hugs and a quick kiss I find it inappropriate and tacky. Just my opinion, I found it even more disturbing now that I'm a mom, I seriously wanted to ask these kids if their parents would approve.

My parents were strict traditionalists, in the sense that I was not allowed to date until I was in High School, I always had a curfew and school always came first. Even now as a married woman I hold hands with Paul but never make out with him anywhere that is not the privacy of our home. I think it's important to show Ricky affection and for him to see his parents be affectionate towards each other but never more than a hug or quick kiss. As a child my parents rarely ever displayed affection in front of us kids so I think it's important for me to do so.

Basically I'm just saying keep it classy ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code