I miss seasons

Friday, April 11, 2014

Happy Aloha Friday! as they say in Hawaii.

 I keep seeing all these pictures of spring decoration and beautiful spring clothes (especially on kids). It's been muggy and cloudy here as of lately, I'm trying to keep the spirits up around here. Tomorrow we are attempting to take family pictures, hopefully Ricky can keep it together for 20 minutes. No creepy bunny pictures at the mall, no offense if you take your kids to those but it's just not for me. Easter egg hunt for Ricky, actually more for the benefit of me eating all the candy in them ( shh! don't tell). No doubt I will be the crazy mom with the camera chasing him around the whole place (it's a church event).

Chardonnay and strawberry lemonade

While I was making dinner, his antics are too funny

The only Easter decoration on our house
 Have a good weekend everyone! Enjoy your springtime weather for me. 


1 comment:

  1. Yes, on the creepy mall bunny pictures! I felt the same way in Hawaii. It's hard to complain, but it's true that perfect island weather can get a bit old.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code