Working out with baby

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Ricky is so much more active these days I barely have a moment to rest and sometimes I am too tired to make it to the gym by the time he goes to bed so..I figured I could start doing some at home work outs the days I miss the gym.

Getting a stair workout, with that weight I just go up and down while I watch Ricky 
 Carrying Ricky around the house with me while I do my everyday chores, I mean the laundry, vacuuming and such still have to get done and he loves the carrier.
Excuse my messy room, we were cleaning :)


Found this awesome workout video I will be trying. New exercise is going good thus far, made it to the gym today, good luck with your fitness goals
http://www.youtube.com/v/GfQRD8O_Uo4?autohide=1&version=3&autohide=1&feature=share&attribution_tag=nRZUd1FmwExsfq5K9gQ3wA&showinfo=1&autoplay=1



AND












No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code