Colorado trip: Part I

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Hey everyone! we are back in Hawaii, hurray for warm weather. I am so tired, but I wanted to write this post while everything was still fresh in my mind. Lets begin with the flight to Denver, this was Ricky's first flight. He did amazing, he slept the whole time( this was an overnight flight). Once we got to Denver we realized that we would need lots of chap stick, lotion and that we are way out of shape. That elevation kicked out butts, I was worried about Ricky getting dehydrated and being at risk for altitude sickness. He seemed to sleep a LOT, which was good but also worried me, in between feedings I gave him water and pedialyte just to be on the safe side. I read up a lot on things to pack when traveling with a baby and I feel we did well.

This is what I packed: ( Our trip was 5 days long)

                 1) 6 pajamas 
                 2) 2 outfits per day ( consists of a onesie and pants)
                 3) 3 warm sweaters 
                 4) 2 large warm blankets
                 5) 3 small blankets
                 6) One noise maker toy (rattle) one chewing toy (teether) One rollie toy 
                 7) portable DVD player and baby Einstein videos.
                 8) 2 bottles and bottle brush 
                 9)boppy ( for baby to sleep on plane)
                10) a noise machine ( a sleep CD for the car as well)
                11) car seat and stroller
                12) baby Tylenol
                13) pacifier
                14) Ergo 
Things that I packed and did not use:

Bumbo with tray 
changing pad
baby thermometer 
baby shoes
baby sunscreen 
bowl and spoon
baby food 

Things I wish I had brought:
Vaseline 
A&D ointment 
tissue 
1 Large bag instead of a baby bag and my purse

The first day there we did some sleeping and then dinner, Denver has a LOT of breweries and local restaurants. The city itself is so overwhelming, it looks like there is so much to do and the weather was just amazing. I loved the cool air there was pumpkins everywhere! 

Here are some pictures from our Denver adventure:



                                   



























































No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code