This weekend

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Living for the weekend (sigh) so true. Another one down, it was fun if only for the fact that we had some amazing fall weather. I wore jeans for the first time in months without dying from a heat stroke. Friday began with us going on a dinner cruise for our three year anniversary. 
Our wedding day

We went on the star of Honolulu and we did the package with all the bells and whistles. Personally I enjoyed it but you would have just as nice of a time on any of the other decks. I wouldn't splurge unless it was really special. 

Saturday we went took a trip downtown to the palace and then had some pizza (no more paleo)

I also got this sweet picture of Liko and Ricky 

Sunday rolled around too fast and after enjoying a couple of naps I finally watched Hocus Pocus (never seen it!). I was missing out, Im also trying out some photography stuff. Im not any good yet but I am attending some classes soon, maybe I will get better at it! Any advice you got? lets hear it

 Happy Fall!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code