Swapping uniforms

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

I've been trying to figure out for weeks how to write this post....(deep breath) last Friday I got my leave form that officially will mean the last day of wearing an Army uniform. After 7 years I am taking off the uniform and swapping it for the mommy uniform. It's so bitter sweet, I am beyond excited for having more time with Ricky,watching him grow and learn new things everyday but and isn't there always a but? (I hate that) I'm so used to bringing home a paycheck, interacting with other adults on a daily basis ( some that act like kids) and most of all I am able to feel a little independence. I'm not saying that I don't enjoy being married, what I am saying is that the Army is all I have known for the past 7 years and it's going to be damn hard! There that was all, I needed to let that out. I'm going to need some help, I need to put the mommy uniform on one pant leg at a time. Have any moms out there made this transition? What was the hardest thing for you to get use to?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code