Ricky's fall photo shoot (by me!)

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Ever since Ricky was born I am obsessed with pictures, cameras and all that jazz. I am not trying to become a professional photographer I am just trying to be good enough to capture our little family and our everyday life, just because I enjoy it so much and it's beautiful I want pictures that show that.
Paul had to hold the pumpkin the whole time 

 He was trying to eat the pumpkin the whole time 
I love this smile! 


I used a bench that sits right when you walk in my front door, several small pumpkins and some orange lights. I made the ribbon garland using this tutorial here it is. The best part about this whole thing was having Paul help with the shoot, he is such a good sport and he just got me photography classes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code