More about the uniform

Monday, October 14, 2013

The other day my husband was reading my blog (thanks hunny!) and he made a comment " why do you just talk about the baby?" I have no idea! what about me? so here it is; a post all about me and what I don't talk about a lot, my actual job, for now.  In the About Me page I talk about myself, but in case you missed it here is a recap:

I am 27, married with one child (baby boy Ricky) a dog and a cat we all live in Hawaii. I joined the Army back in 2006 and I happen to be a medic. Currently I work in an office doing nothing that pertains to my medical skills but I do love to tell my coworkers to watch their diets, check their cholesterol and on and on....they love me( sometimes). My husband just had shoulder surgery and even though it was hard to take care of him and the baby, I enjoy taking care of them.

The most humbling experience of my life was taking care of the elderly while I was in LPN school. People who are sick need compassion and I loved being able to offer just a little bit of that to them. They were the sweetest patients ever,  I am going back to nursing school to get my registered nurse degree. People always ask me why I don't just go to medical school ( like I could! ) but even if I had the chance, I would rather take care of people and thats what nurses do. I am terrified of going back to school by the way, taking online classes and stepping back into the classroom are not the same thing.

So there it is a little more about me and what I do, I think it's always better to see it in pictures :)

Great friends and awesome women 

Dont' worry it was just training 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code