Our weekend in pictures

Monday, August 26, 2013


Had an amazing weekend and I hope you all did too. We are running out of summer so that means fall shopping and also huge sales. True story, there I was in the middle of Forever21 feeding Ricky while he was in the Ergo carrier, with techno music pumping in the background and for one second I thought (am I too old for this?) they don’t have a changing table! But then I was like naw I’m good! They were having an awesome sale on all the summer clothes I could not possibly leave. The next day we hit up the pool and had dinner with our awesome neighbors, of course I sneaked some fall decorating in there. We finished up the weekend with a beach day where there was way too much baby cuteness going on. I just got a new camera so I have been going crazy just trying to soak up all the Hawaii I can! Thanks to Zebulon Brackman for the cool pictures ;) and how cute are the two little beach babes?! 






My hope for these two is long life friendship, they are so adorable!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code