Paleo (week 3)

Wednesday, August 21, 2013


I have to say this last week was by far the hardest week for me, I find myself craving all sorts of pastries and sweets (bummer) that being said here is a little something I made to help me with that. I am an absolute mess when it comes to recipes so I will give you one that is easy to follow because when I bake I kind of just look at the recipe and then do my own thing.Paleo banana bread





Discovered the amazingness of fish tacos (without the tortillas) it was amazing!






Had a lettuce wrapped burger at Teddy’s and if you have not gone there (Hawaii friends) you are seriously depriving yourselves.  Other than that it was our usual eggs and bison sausage as well as chicken breast and some garlic shrimp. IN other news we are discussing the sleeping habits of Ricky,I want him to get to the self-soothe stage where he can put himself to sleep. I just don't know how, I don't want to just let him cry it out. I am going to do some research on the topic and share some stories on that. By the way I am about to start a new adventure, just bought this today. 

Yup that means, there will be tons of pictures coming your way.....here is something from tonights adventure. Obviously I need to do some work :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code