Ricky's first hike

Friday, September 6, 2013

Today we took Ricky on his first hike, I was so nervous to take him. I love hiking but I haven't done it since before I was pregnant. We put him in the baby ergo and made our way up, we picked the later part of the say because we knew it would be cooler. I made sure I put Ricky in a very thin onesie so he wouldn't feel his daddy's sweat too  much and I made sure we covered him. When we made it halfway we took him out so he could get a little air and look at the sights. Once we made it to the top we let him hang out for a good 30 minutes and he was loving it. He fused a little on the way down but he just ended up falling asleep and in all it was a good experience.














HOME IS WHEREVER YOU ARE


Happy Friday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code